Hi, dear blog friends !
It has been a long time, nine months, since I have not put any text on my English blog.
I have to tell you first a sad new : Judith Saint-Laurent, our Canadian translator, won’t translate anymore. I am really sorry.
However Judith had already translated all my studies on premonitory dreams. So now I can go on.
I thank Judith from the bottom of my heart for all her translation works.
Now, I would ask you to forgive me for any mistake in English.
There are also a lot of good news : as I have already mentioned to you, it seems that French people are getting increasingly interested in dreams.
In fact I am quite busy with more and more activities.
- I continue leading my dream school and teaching my students :
- So, I created and lead 2 intensive dream interpretation seminars in summer, each lasting 5 days. That was a huge work.
- I also lead 5 week-end seminars on several topics. It has been again a huge work.
- Consultations and writing for my French blog, all that keeps me very busy too.
- In January I was invited by the radio ADO FM for the programme : “Bob tells you all the truth.” I interpreted live dreams. There were hundreds of calls.
People were so glad that Bob invited me again in February.
And at last but not at least I now have a grand son, Djaidy. I am so much fond of the little boy, he also takes me a lot of time ! What a joyful new !
Next time I will continue on the subject of premonitory dreams, and talk you about dreams announcing the death of a loved one.
Summer seminar during 5 days, here with the Canadian Judith, the Pole Ewa and me.
Workshop at home : Coffee time , an expresso, Jean Louis and Bruno in my kitchen.
Broadcast at ADO FM with Bob.
The little boy